Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Card Photos: Take 2


Last week while making the photo booth props for Adam's work Christmas party that's happening this Wednesday, I couldn't help but want to try them out with Adam and the kids. And then I realized we'd probably get better smiles out of Brooks and Ava at home than we did at the Christmas tree farm...so Sunday morning we had a second little photo shoot for our Christmas card. :) Brooks loved watching the camera's timer count down and then snap pictures of Adam and me with our silly probs. And Adam and I had some good laughs while trying to get Ava to wear a pair of paper Ray Bans, and Brooks to be a reindeer (he couldn't decide if he wanted to be Rudolph or Comet)...below are some of the outtakes. Haha! Now to create and send off our cards...
Merry Christmas, EVERY-ONE! :)


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute & I LOVE your hair!

Bri!!! said...

LOVE!

Unknown said...

This is so clever! I love it! I really think I might have to copy this idea....I haven't came up with anything great to get my children's grandparents and a little accordion book with a photo shoot like that might just be the thing!

Elsha said...

ok darling! so clever! love love love these pictures!

Davis Valley Classic said...

These pictures are the cutest things I have ever seen!

Kelsey Keller Weller said...

This is such an adorable idea. You are the cutest mom!

Rachel said...

These are the cutest! Just perfect!

Kris and Cath said...

These are AWESOME! They look too good to be true.

Megan Hollenback said...

SO CUTE

Anonymous said...

Love the props, circles and cotton ball snow! My work party is tomorrow night too! I secretly hope there will be props for pictures, but I'm pretty sure there will just be steak and karaoke ;)

Shauna said...

This is the cutest post ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness gracious. Seriously, this is something right out of Martha Stewart for kids. I love it! I've spent some time looking at your posts and I love how you blog. It's just a great blog, very cute family. And you are a beautiful woman. Take great care,

Shauna

madison kate said...

oh my goodness, this is the cutest ever!!!!! and haley, love your hair. x

Janette said...

Oh my gosh Haley!! I must must must make the cotton ball snow in the backdrop! Looks soooo cute and wintry! MUST MUST MUST! Gotta go buy some cotton balls!


♥Janette
http://janettethejongleur.blogspot.com

Marissa said...

love this so much!! The ones of Ava at the bottom are the best hehe ;)

Unknown said...

this is SO CUTE you are beautiful and your fam is adorable. this photobooth turned out perfect. love the cottonball thing, ky did that too. its so dang cute! looks awesome!

kylie said...

these are off the charts cuteness.
i'm kinda dying.


sooooooo perfect!!! guh!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...